Billiebin: what about that?
- Billiebin is a small multi-storey worm compost bin. You throw away your green waste at the top.
- Your new pets get to work: compost worms and other critters eat their way through your green waste. They leave behind nutritious compost and plant food.
- You then give this worm compost to your plants. This way the circle is nicely rounded!
The answer to your questions
The Billiebin worm hotel
Good question! We'll explain: a worm hotel is actually a mini world in a container. Such a container has several floors. You throw your green waste in the bin, and then the compost creatures in the bin get to work. The end result? Waste away and very fine plant food in return. And all that in your own backyard!
A worm hotel is good for you, but also for our planet. Your green waste shrinks by 80% and you are left with sustainable worm compost for your plants. You also learn a lot about soil life, and you have a new pet. That also cleans up your mess.
Of course you can! In fact, anyone can do it. Compost critters, such as worms, make very easy pets. They don't bark when they need attention. As long as you provide them with enough green waste, they are happy.
Do you have any other questions? Don't crawl away! We will help you further. We are happy to teach you how to best care for your Billiebin.
Here you will find the answer to all your questions.
Choose Billiebin! Because:
- Your green waste shrinks by 80%, without bad odors!
- You create nutritious worm manure and sustainable plant food.
- A fun and educational project for your children and yourself.
- The only pet that cleans up your mess. Up to 2 kilos of green waste per day!
- And of course it is good for our planet.
So, are you in?
Curious about Billiebin?Order it here!
@Billiebin.eu on the socials